German brand Tipp-Ex got so much publicity in August 2010 with their first interactive YouTube experience ad called “NSFW. A hunter shoots a bear!” that they decided it is time to make a sequel. Delighted users and the publicity this correction tape gets is a true indicator of what a brilliant piece of advertainment can make for a brand.
Tippexperience 2 is inviting you to save the bear’s birthday party that is about to be destroyed by the comet. Thanks to Tipp-Ex you have the power to write an rewrite the year and take the bear and the hunter to a birthday party in any year you choose.
Before you bounce off to see the video here are some tips to help you enjoy the fun of travelling through time.
Try picking a year of some important history event:
- 1 birth of Jesus Christ
- any year during Roman Empire
- pick around the year 500 to turn the Hunter into King Arthur
- do you remember what happened in 1492?
- I don’t know about you, but I wish to go back to the Renaissance, pick around 1500
- 1914- 1918 & 1939-1945 were dangerous years
- 2004 birth of the biggest social network that keeps reminding us of everybody’s birthday since then
- 2007 year of the Apple
- travel to the future, explore the past and enjoy the Tipp-Ex time travel ride.
My personal favorite is Hunter and bear’s 1 birthday party, what is your favorite?