The Roundtable #37
Creativity for Brands and Lions
Creativity is inevitable. Our industry’s name, our job titles, our awards – they all revolve around the same word. But what is creativity, anyway? Where does it come from and how does it find its way into our purpose and work? It’s not just about art or making things pretty and fun, and it is definitely not about winning awards. We believe that creativity is a state of mind in which one is able to harness all available knowns and unknowns in order to successfully materialize an idea – and it goes far beyond what we call The Creative Industry. Having decided to dive deeper into this matter, we turned to some of the jurors of the 2019 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity and asked them about creativity, brands, and Lions.
· Yasuharu Sasaki, Head of Digital Creative & Executive Creative Director at Dentsu
· Nicky Bullard, Chairwoman & Chief Creative Officer at MRM//McCann
· Bill Yom, Global Creative Director at Cheil Worldwide
· Jaime Robinson, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at JOAN Creative
· Michelle Hutton, Managing Director Global Clients at Edelman
· Richard Ting, Global Chief Experience Officer & US Chief Creative Officer at R/GA
go to store
We're doing a bit of soul-searching to better know our readers and improve your experience. Please take this 2-min survey and you might just WIN the first edition of our new eBook series: State of the Brand!
We noticed you're using an ad blocker. Totally understandable, but our ads are minimal, always relevant, and a great help for supporting our ongoing efforts to narrate a quality discussion around branding.
Please consider disabling your ad blocker or sign up/sign in before diving into our exclusive insights: