Content on any of Our Sites (excluding that which is clearly presented in a Store or as Premium paid content) is completely free. You are not allowed to reproduce any of Brandium, Inc. Ltd.’s content in printed or electronic form without written permission from the owner(s) of Brandium, Inc. Ltd. For further inquiry, please visit the “About Us” page.
How does this apply to Free Content and Downloads?
Our free content and products are available to Brandium, Inc. Ltd.’s community of branding enthusiasts. To join this community, you need to create an account on one or more of Our Sites. By doing so, you can choose to accept or decline the option of becoming part of our emailing list – in which case you will receive occasional communications from us.
If at any time you wish for your data to be deleted, the please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Consent Removal]. If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe or send an email to email@example.com with the subject [Unsubscribe].
How does this apply to your communications?
We choose to respect your time, which is why we only communicate with you via email occasionally. In case of a great offer though, you might receive a second email during a certain period of time, but we’ll make sure to choose our timing carefully.
By subscribing to our communications, you will:
- Stay up-to-date with premium branding insights;
- Receive news about great deals and discounts offered by Brandium, Inc. Ltd. or its partners;
- Be informed about industry events.
If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Unsubscribe].
How does this apply to the Digital Subscription and Refund Policy of Brandingmag.com, specifically?
- The yearly, Digital Subscription offered on Brandingmag.com contains:
- FREE access to the year-round Branding Roundtable
- 50% OFF Brandingmag’s specialty books
- Access to contests offering FREE tickets to the industry’s best events
- FULL access to the Brandingmag.com archive
- Access to ALL purchased issues on the “Branding Mag” iPad app
- All existing web subscribers will receive free access to paid content on the “Branding Mag” iPad App as long as their online subscription is active and paid for.
- The yearly subscription utilizes recurring billing, meaning that you will be automatically billed each year unless you cancel your subscription. Subscriptions can be canceled via Brandingmag.com or the “Branding Mag” iPad app by visiting your user profile settings.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period, and will be billed with the same price as before. Discounts and coupons only apply on a first purchase.
- 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by https://www.brandingmag.com (Web).
- A Brandingmag.com subscriber, as a buyer, can request a full refund in case he/she has not received all the required files (PDFs and “Branding Mag” iPad app access) after his/her payment is completed. If you do not receive the link to the download page or receive a broken link, then a refund is not applicable if you did not contact us and report problem at email@example.com. Our sales team is on your disposal 24/7/365.
- All Brandingmag.com subscribers (both paid and unpaid) agree to receiving any communications related to Brandingmag.com including, but not limited to, events, offers, news, etc.
- Disclaimer: All images utilized on Brandium, Inc. Ltd’s properties are copyright to their respective owners.
These terms were updated on: 05/25/2018
We noticed you're using an ad blocker. Totally understandable, but our ads are minimal, always relevant, and a great help for supporting our ongoing efforts to narrate a quality discussion around branding.
Please consider disabling your ad blocker or sign up/sign in before diving into our exclusive insights: