Luxury Brands of the Digital Era
The wild child issue of the bunch, our fourth Regular Issue presents a little bit of everything from various corners of the branding industry. We start with the creativity found within the alcohol sector, cross through subjects ranging from targeting moms to picking the right sponsorship, and conclude with a set of tips on negotiating your first designer salary. On the way, we also take a closer look at the interplay between luxury brands and digital, marketing across the multitude of social networks (each with their own set of rules, it seems) and cultural marketing as it pertains to the Japanese. Overall, it’s a lovely mix, if you ask us…
• The Creative History of Absolut Vodka by Katrina Radic
• Luxury Brands In the Digital Era by Dorian Cioban
• In Social Networks We Trust by Jovana Tomic
• 7 Keys for Helping Iconic Brands Connect with Today’s Kids & Moms by Bill Goodwin
• Cultural Marketing Strategies: The Case of the Japanese by Vuk Bojovic
• Sponsorship: Making the Right Choice by Marcus Lange
• Eleven Tips for Designers Negotiating Their First Salary by Ted Leonhardt
back to store
We're doing a bit of soul-searching to better know our readers and improve your experience. Please take this 2-min survey and you might just WIN the first edition of our new eBook series: State of the Brand!
We noticed you're using an ad blocker. Totally understandable, but our ads are minimal, always relevant, and a great help for supporting our ongoing efforts to narrate a quality discussion around branding.
Please consider disabling your ad blocker or sign up/sign in before diving into our exclusive insights: