Purpose – It’s Not for Everyone
Should you invest in a really creative purpose or should your purpose simply be to offer the best products and services? Find out from Philips, Purpose, cg42, and Glocalities when a purposeful strategy impacts your brand equity for the better – and when it doesn’t.
Tune in for an intriguing discussion answering critical questions:
- Where does purpose fit into brand strategy?
- Where does company purpose end?
- Where does purposeful marketing begin?
- What gives a brand the credentials to step in?
- Is purpose right for everyone?
- and more
“Purpose” has become just another buzzword in the world of brands, leaving us with confusing questions like “what’s the true purpose of brand purpose?”
How can a strategic purpose grow your brand and enhance its equity? It’s high time brands put their purpose to work, in a way that truly works.
What is the difference between having a purpose for your company and communicating that as a brand? When does it work and when does it not?
The expert panelists:
- Thomas Marzano, global head of brand @ Philips;
- Dominik Prinz-Barley, partner @ cg42;
- Laura Quinn, senior strategy director @ Purpose;
- Martin Schiere, consumer goods lead @ Glocalities;
- Moderated by: Flavia Barbat, editor-in-chief @ Brandingmag.
Purpose is not a marketing trick – either you do it or not – the question is then how central it becomes to your brand strategy?WATCH NOW
We're doing a bit of soul-searching to better know our readers and improve your experience. Please take this 2-min survey and you might just WIN the first edition of our new eBook series: State of the Brand!
Use the Bm | Bn switcher in the top-left corner to seamlessly switch between our Brandingmag and Branding.News websites.Got it
We noticed you're using an ad blocker. Totally understandable, but our ads are minimal, always relevant, and a great help for supporting our ongoing efforts to narrate a quality discussion around branding.
Please consider disabling your ad blocker or sign up/sign in before diving into our exclusive insights: